April 25, 2014

100_0338When planning major events in Los Angeles, getting through the maze of city permits can be a nightmare. There are many different kinds of permits and finding the right ones for the event is time consuming. AAA Rents can help with city permits when you are planning an event in Los Angeles. We help not only with choosing the right equipment rentals in Los Angeles, we also assist in getting through the maze of city permits.

Most applications for city permits must be submitted 45 days before the event, so plan your event early. There are many different permits, so filling out the right one is crucial. There are even permits for different types of special events where forms have to be filled out – block parties, celebrations, street fairs, parades, sporting events, and so on. Events with food and beverages with vendors will need a temporary selling permit. You will have to fill out a form on the location of the event whether it is residential, or commercial.

Proof of insurance will be needed because with large-scale events comes a higher possibility of accidents. Your insurance will have to be registered, and if you don’t have coverage you will have to get it. Not knowing the city laws makes applying for permits confusing and often frustrating when planning special events.

It’s a labyrinth of paperwork, but we have the experience to get you through to the end. Let us help with city permits. This will give you peace of mind and let you focus on other aspects of the event, like marketing and attracting vendors. Planning a special event is tough – why not use an experienced event rental company that knows Los Angeles well enough to do the hard parts for you?

Need Help With Your Event Planning? 818-785-1105